For a French Technology Company, a SaaS Solution founded in 2016, leader in Workforce Management & Talent Supply Chain.
This position manages financial planning, monthly consolidation, analysis, and reporting of financials as well of Budgeting and Forecasts focusing on P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements.
FP&A controller will focus on SaaS KPIs, such as MRR, ARR, CAC, analyses on MTD, LTM and rolling forward ensuring visibility on growth.
Together with reporting over operational KPIs, FP&A controller will prepare Monthly Report and quarterly Boards presented by CFO to Shareholders.
Eagerness to learn the business along with genuine curiosity of our industry will be critical to succeed in this function in this scale up environment PE backed.
– Lead financial planning, including monthly actuals closing, budgeting, and forecasting.
– Create dashboards and variance analysis whenever relevant on P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows statements
– Produce SaaS KPIs and reporting including ARR snowball, CAC/LTV analysis, etc…
– Produce ARR (snowball) rolling forecast based on contractual commitments and analysis of past performance to predict natural expansion of customers
– Prepare Monthly reporting and Quarterly boards to shareholders and Leadership team
– Escalate any financial issue to management and monitor risks & opportunities to secure Budget commitments
– Recommend and support the implementation of improvement opportunities for increase in financial performance
– Define and track consistent KPIs and objectives with Leadership team
– Implement actions to optimize planning, analysis, and reporting processes
– Lead the Annual closing process together with Accounting & external auditor
– Set accounting & reporting definitions in line with French GAAP
o Build Sales controlling together with Head of Sales
o Implement project controlling together with project managers (CSM)
o Build R&D Controlling with Product Team
– Leads BI project to enable better data visualization
• Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering with Finance emphasis
• Minimum 7 years of experience in finance roles: FP&A role, Audit, and/or controlling
• Successful FP&A experience in a scale-up SaaS business model
• Experience in consolidating multiple legal entities as well as cash-flow analysis
• Experience with investor-backed business (PE, VC or similar)
• Experience with BI tools
• Demonstrates excellent financial and quantitative skills.
• Track record in financial software implementation as well as M&A exposure
• Fluent in French and English